Well Met! As always, your hosts John, J.R., and Tannon get together every week to discuss all things Hearthstone – news, esports, and more. We look forward to producing a show that keeps you up to speed on all the biggest things happening in Hearthstone, its awesome communities, and its incredible tournaments. Join us live on Monday evenings for the video stream, or download the audio podcast on Tuesdays!
This week on Well Met!:
- Hearthstone teases its first Wild tournament.
- Ben Brode hits Legend.
- Hearthstone celebrates 70m players. Log in and get your 3 free Un’Goro packs!
- Should Hearthstone buff/change the Classic/Basic set?
- Some stats are out on Un’Goro Quest completion.
- The Well Met! crew discusses systematic ways to value cards.
Much of what we’re able to do on the show is made possible by the generous support of our Patrons over on Patreon. You can check out our live streams and other BlizzPro shows on Twitch, hit up our subreddit, or even pick up your own cool Well Met merchandise.
As always, special thanks to our Friends of the Show – Albert T, TheRealBen, Correl, and Viriatus – as well as Jake Butineau for our incredible music.