Well Met! As always, your hosts John, J.R., and Tannon get together every week to discuss all things Hearthstone – news, esports, and more. We look forward to producing a show that keeps you up to speed on all the biggest things happening in Hearthstone, its awesome communities, and its incredible tournaments. Join us live on Sunday evenings for the video stream, or download the audio podcast on Mondays!
This week on Well Met!:
- Matt McCall takes to the forums to discuss card design and matchmaking.
- Yong Woo was also on the forums to discuss limited edition heroes and cardbacks.
- The team discusses pack opening determined by card rarity.
- The Esports Fast Break is a way to get everything you need to know about Hearthstone Esports in a digestible format (Please send us your feedback!).
- The crew discusses the most recent vS Data Reaper Report.
- Lastly, please join us in our BlizzPro Discord! Join us at http://discord.gg/blizzpro.
Much of what we’re able to do on the show is made possible by the generous support of our Patrons over on Patreon. You can check out our live streams and other BlizzPro shows on Twitch, hit up our subreddit, or even pick up your own cool Well Met merchandise.
As always, special thanks to our Friends of the Show – Albert T, TheRealBen, and Correl – as well as Jake Butineau for our incredible music.