Well Met! As always, your hosts John, J.R., and Kevin get together every week to discuss all things Hearthstone – news, esports, and more. We look forward to producing a show that keeps you up to speed on all the biggest things happening in Hearthstone, its awesome communities, and its incredible tournaments. Join us live on Sunday evenings for the video stream, or download the audio podcast on Mondays!
This week on Well Met!:
- J.R. updates us on his 24-hour stream for charity! Help J.R. get to his goal by donating at extralife.blizzpro.com.
- Ben Brode takes over as Game Director.
- The Jade Lotus card back for December is in the game.
- The guys discuss the top finishes of November.
- The guys discuss the vS Live Data Report and the Tempo Storm Meta Snapshot.
Lastly, the Well Met! crew discusses ladder anxiety and ways to overcome it. Here are some of the resources that they mentioned:
- Freshca’s article on breaking the plateau and improving as a player.
- BaconInfinity’s video and discussion about getting information from your opponent’s hand.
Much of what we’re able to do on the show is made possible by the generous support of our Patrons over on Patreon. You can check out our live streams and other BlizzPro shows on Twitch, hit up our subreddit, or even pick up your own cool Well Met merchandise.